Curcol Edition; Save The Money with TJ Bus






 Picture by https://id.wikipedia.org


Honestly I never really like Jakarta, about the condition where always make me want to run away. About the build and toll road, are killing the tree. About man and woman partly had bad character. About how tight to breath.

But, the thing I always thank for is TJ Bus. TJ Bus or Trans Jakarta or Busway  is Bus Rapid Transit system in Jakarta was the first BRT system in Southern and Southeast Asia. Busway was designed to provide Jakarta Citizen with a fast public transportation sytem to help reduce rush hour traffic.

With 3500 Rupiah you can go everywhere you want, but for sure just in Jakarta Area. south, weast, north, or east Jakarta You can touch. The cheap prize push me in to the big happiness.  in public transport like Kopaja to get into my University is need Rp12.000, God I will be die if TJ never exist. Just look the different is triple expensive than before.   

Now I just feel if I can to be real wanderer even if just in Jakarta  Area. And I have a moment when in left side there are had long stuck and my bus had ran too fast. and then, my mind laughing so hard haha...

The bad side of Busway is I always stand upon my feet when I get into there, it cause TJ Bus have many users.

My hope is TJ can Operate in all Indonesia still with 3500 Rupiah , that I should be happiest person if that will be happen. TJ Bus very help me in traveling and expending, TJ Bus made my opinion about Jakarta become better.



Komentar

Postingan Populer