Not all about me



pict by https://www.babysignlanguage.com

HELLO My name Witri I grow In north Jakarta. Place with 27^C in middle day, with much wind if you stand in second floor of my house. My house near a dock,  the harbor name is Pelabuhan TJ Priuk. Want to visit out there? Mybe you couldn’t stand a long, I swear. TJ Priuk was famous with all about dust, too much dust, with sticking, laser of the sun, and black skin people who very professional in begal association.
So, I have hobby, too much because everything could be my hobby. Now, im in stitching activity but that’s not the hobby I will speak about.

The one is playing guitar, playing guitar is the one hobby I always do. When I'm in mad or feeling down I will take a guitar and play it. But more I like is watching performance of my cool friend
From easy to hard song he can play that all song, and sometimes he’s teaching me too. That’s what I feel he’s a cool person.

And who is he?

Actually he’s my big brother, Wahyu.
Wahyu is lazzy, bossy and anoying but i think it cause he is in fourth rate. And i just his little sister who always gave by his command or orders like a maid. But it’s ok, there aren't always big bro/big sist who have wise character right?

But, still I'm proud with him, you can see our relation on the right side or the end this text and watch our video.




Komentar

Postingan Populer