Day 28 : Dear future



Dear future

Hai, How are you? When will you come? Are you okay? I have tried my best here, but I ain't really sure you'll be okay. Are our dream becoming true? or mybe you get failed? it's okay dear, it's okay, you can create new dream don't you?

Well, when I write this letter, it's absolutely no worries and I hope so you are. Here, cause it's almost final test so I busy with thinking about it. I know that's wrong, I must study for you, but the lazyness won't leave me alone :') I wonder how much score you get. I'm sorry if it turn bad or not as nice as you was expected.

Dear, I'm always imagine that you're being succes and get what our wants. have you gone to overseas? hahaha please say yes! if haven't, let's search and try to get it once. be brave and don't you ever give up. It's okay to make mistake, cause without it we can't learn as well. Do more practice with your english skill, such as Aulia who really smart on spoken.

ah! how much book have you read and buy? you had better to more read and write, make it equal cause you must be able to create something in english fluently either it spoken nor written. Please, there is dream coming out of the blue when I wonder weather you have written english novel. make it true. you might be elder now, try it harder more than i think now.


by the way what is the date now? is it over the year since I write it or just a few days pass? well, write it on coloum. and remember this flower, cause it means you must try more hard than me now. keep spirit and happy whatever it will be.

Yours truly,

Past time. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer