Another example of Outline : Academic Writing


Hello Folks!

    Well, I found that my blog post about outlining was increadible in heat. So, I want to share another example of it. Because I have already moved to next level which is Academic Writing, then It's about Essay Outlining. What I've known until now is when I was in Basic Writing the outline was created for paragraph, and when I'm in Academic Writing I created the outline for Essay.

    It's look like we jump too far, cause now in this blog post I won't to explain the differences between paragraph and essay. It'll take a lot time to explain it, and my aim in here just to give you another example, not further than that. So enjoy! 

Maybe It'll help you a little...

EXAMPLE:


Importances of Remembering


I. Introduction

 Thesis Statement

    Notes is important cause it can remembers us about something necessary. For students, it’s important to memorize the lessons. Students don’t always can take a note, students have a difficult time taking notes in class due to Students Concentration, and Teacher’s talking speed.


 

II.  Body Paragraph #1:

Topic Sentence : students have a difficult time taking notes in class due to Students Concentration.

A. Supporting points 1: The class is too early in the morning.

Supporting Detail: Students feel sleeply, Students late, Students hungry so can’t concentrate.


B. Supporting points 2: The condition of the class isn’t comfortable.

Supporting Detail: It’s too hot in the class, Class on the crowded area.


 

III. Body Paragraph 2:

Topic Sentence : students have a difficult time taking notes in class due to Teacher’s talking speed.

A. Supporting points : Teacher doesn’t pay attention of what students condition.

Supporting Detail : Students ashamed to ask to teacher to slow down.


 

IV. Conclusion: There are must cooperation between teacher and student, so they can built proper condition to help them in taking notes.

 


That's all. I wonder whether you need the explanation or not, but surely let me know by leave the comments below!

Komentar

Postingan Populer